Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sugar Cookies


Yummy, Yummy! We got Jonathan's mom's sugar cookie recipe and made a great amount of cookies to share. So delicious.



We are apparently extremely tough. We're just "keepin it real!" We call ourselves the "Sugars"

Cookie cutters are a mean weapon so watch out!

Oh, and this is our cute little Christmas corner

3 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

you'll have to give me your cookie recipe! i used some martha stewart recipe and it was way harder than i wanted it to be haha. but i guess i'll see you guys friday at the wedding! :) hope your christmas was great!

lyn. said...

Love your Christmas Corner and your cute Christmsas Tree next to your Christmas Stockings [not to be confused with Tawnicia's family]...

Did I ever tell you that I like cookie dough way more than cookies?
Well, this year I bought a tub of homemade sugar cookie dough just so I could have a taste whenever I wanted one without having to bake cookies... LOL

P.S. By the way, your baked sugar cookies look awesome. Did you or Jonathan eat any of the raw dough? Just wondering... {-:

The 126 Family said...

Looks like you two had way too much fun making sugar cookies!!