Monday, December 1, 2008

I Am Thankful....

Thanksgiving is past but I feel the need to express the things that I am thankful for this year.

I am Thankful for:
My Husband. He is VERY patient with me and loves me no matter what mood I'm in. He is always working hard to make my life better and doing his best as a provider to give me security in life.
My Family. I have an amazing family on both sides. I don't know how anyone can get so lucky, but I did.
My Savior. I can't express the LOVE I feel from my Savior. I never feel alone and know that I will always have someone on my side.
The Gospel. I know without a doubt who I am and where I came from.
My Job. I feel blessed in times like now to have a job that I love.
A Free Country. I am so grateful for men and women who risk their lives everyday to serve our country and keep us free from harm.
A warm Bed. 'nough said :)
Good food to eat. I LoVe good food!
Laughter. If I wasn't able to laugh everyday it would truly be a tragedy.
Good Health. I have no health complaints... That's a great feeling.

I know I could keep going, but I just want you to get an idea of how truly blessed I am!

4 comments:

lyn. said...

We are all thankful you have the job you do, too... :-D

Emily & Rayden said...

hello! you might not remember me, but i'm jonathan's cousin chad's wife...if that makes sense. :) they're from Ferron. You guys went down there once when I was pregnant and I got an awesome massage! how are you two doing? living in the orem area?

Emily & Rayden said...

hey there. we are actually up in logan right now. but we can get together when we're down that way sometime. or we can all plan something fun to do one weekend since the rest of the fam is down there also. but yes we will definitely be at shawn and mickelle's wedding too, so we'll see you there! :)

Unknown said...

I am thankful you are thankful:D