
This year we spent New Years Eve in Salt lake with Jonathan's friend Mike and his girlfriend Maggie. We walked around Downtown and ended up at the Joseph Smith Memorial on Temple Square, where there was a big band playing and dancing going on. It was so much fun.

Before midnight we walked down toward "First Night", a party, and waited for the Fireworks. We didn't realize how close we were until they started going off right over our heads.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2009 brings you many happy times and lots of money.

2 comments:
You guys are so cute! I love it that you get out and do such fun things together. I really enjoy following your blog and reading what you are up to. Happy New Year!
yay!! happy new year! I'm still really wanting to find a time with everyone... keep it on your mind. haha
Post a Comment