Thursday, November 13, 2008

Road Trip!


Friday night and nothing to do... Let's Drive to Wendover! Jonathan came up with a brilliant Friday night date and it was much needed. This is us driving 80 MPH in the middle of nowhere at about 8:00 P.M. I love being married.





For such a nasty place, Wendover has some great rooms at a very decent price. We were excited to open our door and not find a "hair" in the sheets or dead bugs all over. (Long Story)



I love my husband and his spontaneous nature. It keeps my life fun.

6 comments:

lyn. said...

No wonder you've been smiling all week... {-:

Katie said...

That is so fun!!! And that is why you have to wait to have kids for a while... cause you can't do that stuff anymore.. HAHA. Well, you can but it's a lot harder!

Monica said...

You two are great :) I'm glad you love being married! It's definitely one of the best things in life!

Anonymous said...

hmmm I like to drop a note every once in a while so i don't feel like i'm just stalking you or something! haha but i guess i sort of am aren't I? Although I would much rather get together with you and talk, life just doesn't seem to permit that. So I am glad i get to hear what's going on anyway! I love you so much!

Meagan + Michael said...

You guys look so happy! It makes me happy to see a couple in love:)

Unknown said...

Aww how sweet:D Hope your thanksgiving was fun with Jonathans Fam! I sure love ya, and keep living it up!