Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Metallica Concert

How appropriate that my first post on this blog would be about something like this. Enough of the gooshy stuff (I love you dear!). A few pictures of the Metallica concert I attended last night. My friend Mike New had an extra ticket, so he invited me along. My second Metallica concert, and I hope not the last!

Our seats were halfway up the lower bowl, mid stage.

James Hetfield and the new bassist
Kirk Hammett


James Hetfield again. Great concert!! I had forgotten how much I like these guys. My ears are still ringing this morning.

6 comments:

Steph said...

fun stuff. Ive seen Metallica twice as well. they are pretty much the real deal. You don't get good rock that that anymore!

Kristi said...

You need to grow up and not waste your time with the devils music. :) jk they used to be one of my favorite bands, and the only one I could play on the guitar.

Mandi said...

Ah, you guys are still cool. Give it a few more years and you will get boring. In the meantime...ROCK ON!

Mergens Family said...

Can I get your email, so I can add you to my blogger...

The 126 Family said...

Tyler and Casey are jealous! When it's just the two of them in the car they like to put in a Metallica CD. Tyler wants the new Metallica, Guns N Roses, and ACDC cds for Christmas. Does he make you proud?

Valerie Russell said...

So when i was reading this I thought it was Laura that had gone to the Metallica concert. I thought it was a side of Laura I didn't know, even though I've known her for like 20 years.