Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary Times in the Snow Family

We went to a Haunted House with my brother Ross and his girlfriend Mayra. It was fun, although I can't really remember what anything looked like since I had my head in Jonathan's back the entire time. I can definitely tell you about the creepy voices by my head. (not in it)


Look how thin he's become. I'm trying to feed him, he just likes his mom's cooking better.



Jonathan has spent the last three months growing his hair out and finally got tired of it all. He spent about an hour in the bathroom trimming and having his fun. Oh and yes he got a hold of the camera. The following pictures are his own doing, I was in bed.





This one is especially scary to me! I think he looks like some psychotic man in my bathroom, it gives me the chills... :)


I love the spikes! I double dog dared him to go into work like this but I guess someone's lost his ability to do whatever and get away with it. He was really tempted though. It was a DOUBLE DOG DARE!



Jonathan says this one reminds him of the Walton football players as a kid. I guess they all looked cool to an 8-year old.

5 comments:

The 126 Family said...

Love the haircut photos!

lyn. said...

I'm not sure which is more scary, the spook house or the hair cut... LOL

lyn. said...

I am tagging you with the It's All About I tag...

Lindey&Corbin said...

Your blog is so cute! I am so happy I found it!

Jessica said...

Elliot always cuts crazy haircuts in his hair when he shaves his face or buzzes his head. Boys....