Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nauvoo Trip - June 30, 2008

On our way out to Michigan for a second Reception, we decided to stop in Nauvoo and Carthage. My mom came with us, (she drove the entire way with us, but bailed out on the way home) She and I had never been before. It was a fun experience to share.

We didn't go in for a session because of time. I am determined that I will eventually

My cute husband in Brigham Young's
root cellar. (note how cute he is)

Carthage Jail. It was a very powerful place.
Jonathan was standing to show how far
Joseph Smith fell from the top window.

2 comments:

Amber Snow said...

Yall look great in these pics - I can't believe yall survived your 30+ hour road trip! Nauvoo looks beautiful...what a gorgeous day for yall to visit.

Katie said...

Did you get to do a session in the Nauvoo temple?? I want to do one there so bad!!!! I love those church sites!