Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nuttall Family Kiddies

This is Tairen (Ty-Ren) Almost 6 years old! He is in Kindergarten.
He went swimming at grandpas with goggles on, put them on his head to eat, and didn't realize how tight they were. He thought this picture was hilarious!
Parker Jay is 2 years old and quite the character. This was Labor Day when we all went bowling. Parks had a great time!
Makenzie Mei is almost 5 1/2 months old. She is such a happy baby with lots to say. She is our little Chubba! If only you could see the thighs
Taylei Neveah is the newest edition to our family. She's only 2 months old and I already can't imagine our family without this little angel. This is her first bowling experience. I think she really enjoyed it

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhhh they're my babies too.. hehe, well almost all of them. Such cute kids... you guys will have cute kids too!!!!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Cute pictures Lar! I'm sad I didn't get to see you when you came over...doing homework in the bath, doesn't get any better than that!!! :-)

Monica said...

I seriously love Makenzie's chubby thighs hehe she's such a doll! That picture of Tai's goggle marks is so funny! I can only imagine how hard he laughed when he saw it hehe that kid cracks me up!