




Some shots of our reception. The parents of a good friend let us have it in their back yard. It was absolutely gorgeous! As you can see the Chocolate fountain didn't work and the same good friends saved the day by standing in front of it so our guests wouldn't get attacked. (If something had to go wrong... Why not the fountain?)
11 comments:
Looks like Tai had a good time at the fountain though!!! hahaha I love the picture of you and your sisters. I'm sad I wasn't able to be there!
Very cute pictures and it was such a fun, perfect day!!!
Cute pictures, and I love your blog! Very cute!
That picture of Tai is so cute :) I'm glad everything turned out well for you! Sorry we didn't make it...
Yes it has been a long time. Congrats on getting married. Your pictures are so cute. Glad to see you are doing great.
You are so beautiful! Hope that all your dreams come true.
P.S. Geez laura haha
Hey! I miss you. Sorry we missed you at Olivia's wedding. I like your blog! We have a blog now too:
valparty.blogspot.com
How's life? When can we hang out?
I'm so glad you have a blog. And I am soo bummed I didn't get to go to your reception we were in Coeur d Alene Jeff did an Ironman?! Crazy I know. But you look beautiful in your dress. Congratulations!!! Oh and I was also going to tell you I LOVED the engagement pictures you sent out with the red door background!!! SOOOO CUTE!
I LOVE the style of all these pictures...boy, did yall pic a good photographer. I'm jealous, I wish all my wedding pictures looked this good!
I think I saw you tonight at Costa Vida, did you color your hair brown?
Post a Comment