Tuesday, August 19, 2008

June 20, 2008





I could never imagine what it would feel like to marry the man of my dreams, my Best Friend!
I feel very blessed to be sealed to Jonathan and can't wait for the years to come. If our lives are anything like this day, we will be a very happy family

6 comments:

Katie said...

Were you as annoyed as I was with all the equipment they have for the Manti pageant? It sure doesn't make for awesome pictures. Kind of annoying! hehe I LOVE that temple though!

MANDY LOU WHO said...

Laura!! You are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations my cute friend. I am so sad I didn't get to make it to your wedding...but Alaska is a long ways away! I Love you, Mandy

Monica said...

I like the last picture of you two. I love that the bride and groom are always beaming in wedding day pictures.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Your dress is amazing, maybe I could borrow it one day and hit up a PHS prom or something? Cool! Congratulations to you guys, isn't married life the best!

Anderson Family said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful!! I'm gonna have to get your email so I can invite you to see my blog. Keep on posting.... I'll be checking back! :)
Savanna (Hill) Anderson

KristinaKendal said...

Hey girly. You look so gorgeous. I love your dress... I hope you guys are doing good...