Friday, August 28, 2009

Mr and Mrs Kwarm

John and Sharla were married August 14, 2009 in the Draper, Utah Temple.
We are all so excited for them and know they will be VERY happy together!


Nuttall Sisters

Nuttall Siblings with our new addition to the family--John!

(Notice the large bump around my midsection, it's getting bigger everyday)

We all got a little love this day! Can you see why Jonathan and I are expecting? :)

It's ok, We're IN LOVE!

I also love that Ross is kissing Trina on the cheek. So cute!

He left a few days after this and we all miss him very much.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is a fabulous picture of you guys all kissing, it totally shows all of your personalities! I LOVE IT! It was a beautiful reception... and I'm so happy for them!!! And... I'm happy for your baby bump too hehe.

lyn. said...

Was the bride wearing very tall heels? She looks so much taller than her sisters... teehee

Anonymous said...

These pics are so cute! Love love love them!!! ps i didn't know you did photography? I saw a link to another blog?