Wednesday, May 27, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL....


We are due December 9th and can't wait to see our little babe.
It's been hard keeping it all a secret, but now that I'm able to spill the beans, I am.

It's been a rough 12 weeks but I'm dealing and gradually getting better.
I keep telling my mom I never thought it would be this hard. (sMiLe)
It's a wonderful feeling.
Jonathan is so extremely excited to be a dad and of course when I'm not feeling sick I couldn't be more ecstatic!

WE CAN'T WAIT TO BE PARENTS!


15 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Congrats Laura! That first 12 weeks sucked for me too, but the 2nd trimester was wonderful! And now the end of the 3rd is starting to just get OLD cause I want my baby out! Good luck with everything!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you - glad that you're starting to feel better. Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Kylie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you get feeling better, it's miserable being sick.

Kristi said...

Woo hoo! Hope you're not sick the whole time like I am. Are you going to find out what it is?
So exciting!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! little mommy laura. I'm excited to see your little babe too!!

Amber Ferran said...

I'm sorry you've been sick and not feeling well, should be easing up for you now. I'm so excited for you I can hardly stand it! You'll be such a great mom!

Team Enriquez said...

wow I can't believe it! congrats, nothing is as exciting as being a parent! congrats!

Natalie said...

Congrats Laura, that's SO exciting! I hope you start feeling better! You will be such a cute Mommy!

Meagan + Michael said...

Cool, we are pregnant buddies! Well I guess us and the other million people that are in Utah. Congrats!

Josh and Jackie said...

Congrats I'm so excited for you! Babies are the best! I dunno where your gonna put that baby you're so little.

Steph said...

how exciting! Congrats hope you start to feel better soon! You will be a great mom!

Emily & Rayden said...

congrats guys!!! yay!!

lyn. said...

Even though I said so in person, I wanted to say it again where it will be recorded for posterity...

CONGRATUALTIONS TO THE SNOWS!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so very excited for you! I hope things continue to get easier for you!

MANDY LOU WHO said...

WOW! Little Laura with a big tummy, Sooo Fun! Congrats :)